- Vajrapani Mandala Thangka Painting is a 100% hand-painted thangka painting painted on a cotton canvas using natural stone colors and 24K gold powder.
- In Vajrayana Buddhism, there are three main Bodhisattvas that represent the essential characteristics of all the Buddhas: Manjushri associated with wisdom, Avalokiteshvara with compassion, and Vajrapani with power.
- The center of the mandala features the standing Vajrapani in his wrathful form with Vajra in his hand.
- The outside of the magnificent circle are depicted by several deities like Shakyamuni Buddha, Green Tara, Manjushri, and others.
- The name Vajrapani means the holder of the Vajra representing the power aspect of complete enlightenment. In the Sutra tradition of Mahayana Buddhism, the Bodhisattva Vajrapani is portrayed in a peaceful appearance while in the Vajrayana tradition he is described in his most characteristic wrathful form.
Dimensions: 59cm x 45cm.