- Yamantaka Thangka Painting is a 100% hand-painted thanka painting painted on a cotton canvas using natural stone colors.
- Yamantaka is also known as Vajrabhairava. He is one of the eight Dharmapalas, or Dharma Protectors, who are sworn to defend the Buddha’s teachings for all time.
- He has a buffalo-head meditational deity of manifestation of the Bodhisattva Manjushri, a deity of Highest Yoga Tantra. and a dharma protector.
- It is said that in the form of Yamantaka, Manjushri defeated the demon king Yama, the Lord of Death.
- Yamantaka symbolizes the victory of wisdom over death through the direct realization of the ultimate nature of reality.
Dimensions: 59cm x 45cm.