- RAW 3 Chirra Gurkha Kukri Knife has 3 Fullers (Chirra in Nepali) on its blade (panel) but they are not polished like other Kukris.
- 3 Chirra Kukri is 100% hand-forged.
- All our Kukris are made to order.
– Blade size: 10/12/15 inches.
– Handle length: 5/7 inches.
– Blade steel: 5160.
– Handle material: Rosewood.
– Sheath: Black Leather.
– Actual weight: 725 gm (varies with sizes).
– Overall weight: 925 gm (varies with sizes).
– Blade condition: Very Sharp.
– Thickness of blade: 9mm.
– Edge grinding: Convex.
– Edge hardness: 55/57 HRC.
– Blade grinding: Chirra.
– Blade finishing: RAW.
– Handle finishing: Unpolished.
– Accompanying: None.
- RAW 3 Chirra Gurkha Kukri can be used as a hunting knife, to chop wood, cut trees, cut meats, vegetables, and whatnot even as a souvenir collection.
- The wooden display stand can be purchased with additional charges.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days.
- Shipping Time: 1-2 Weeks.