- The name of this Kukri, also spelled as Khukuri comes from a remote village of Nepal called Chitlang which is famous for Kukri making.
- Chitlange Kukri is a better version of our famous Chainpure Kukri.
- Chitlange Kukri is 100% hand-forged not even used a bench grinder to its body.
- All our Kukris are made to order.
– Blade size: 10/12/15 inches
– Handle length: 5/7 inches
– Blade steel: 5160
– Handle material: Rosewood/Horn
– Sheath: Water Buffalo Leather
– Actual weight: 600 gm
– Overall weight: 850 gm
– Blade condition: Very Sharp
– Thickness of Spine: 8 mm
– Edge grinding: Semi Convex
– Edge hardness: 55/57 HRC
– Blade grinding: Hollow
– Blade finishing: Polished
– Handle finishing: Polished
– Accompanying: Karda (small knife) / Chakmak (sharpener)
- Chitlange Kukri Knife can be used as a hunting knife, to chop wood, cut trees, cut meats, vegetables, and whatnot even as a souvenir collection.
- The wooden display stand can be purchased with additional charges.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days.
- Shipping Time: 1-2 Weeks.