- Bhojpure Kukri Knife is one of the most famous Kukris from Nepal because of the thickness and heavier blade.
- The name of this Kukri comes from the village of Bhojpur, situated in Far Eastern Nepal, very well known for Khukuris.
- Bhojpure Khukuri is 100% hand forged.
- All our Kukris are made to order.
– Blade size: 10/12/15 inches
– Handle length: 5/7 inches
– Blade steel: 5160
– Handle material: Rosewood
– Sheath: Black Leather
– Actual weight: 575 gm (varies with size)
– Overall weight: 825 gm (varies with size)
– Blade condition: Very Sharp
– Thickness of blade: 10mm
– Edge grinding: Semi Convex
– Edge hardness: 55/57hrc
– Blade grinding: Full Flat
– Blade finishing: Polished
– Handle finishing: Polished
– Accompanying: Karda & Chamak
- Bhojpure Kukri Knife can be used as a hunting knife, to chop wood, cut trees, cut meats, vegetables, and whatnot even as a souvenir collection.
- The wooden display stand can be purchased with additional charges.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days.
- Shipping Time: 1-2 Weeks.