Wooden Khukuri stand enhances the feel of your space once the Khukuri is displayed on it. The Khukuri show stand is handmade by using traditional tools. It is made of rosewood, commonly referred to in Nepal as “Seesau”. The process of making a stand is exceptionally slow and laborious. It takes almost a day to complete a single piece of Wooden Gurkha Khukuri stand.
All stands are handmade in Kathmandu where skilled craftsmen work around the clock to deliver high-quality Kukri knife stands. All Kukri stands are foldable with the goal that they can be easily carried and transported from one place to another without any hassle.
Yuna Handicrafts designs a new style Kukri knife stand that is excellent and complete in itself, light and exceptionally easy to pack. These stands are different from other ones available in the market. We use beautiful natural wooden color to give a soothing and suitable look to our Gurkha Khukuri stand. It is simple to display Khukuri on a Khukuri knife stand. The stand we have in the picture is a foldable stand. Every stand has two parts. The upper part is intended to hold the sheath and the lower part for the blades as appeared in the pic. It’s an item of absolute necessity for those who want to display handmade Kukri knives to give a vintage look to their space.
Wooden Gurkha Khukuri or Kukri Knife Stand
- This is a 100% handmade double rack Khukuri/Kukri stand made out from Indian Rosewood.
- The Kukri stand can be dismantled without any hard work.
- It is light and easy to pack.
- The stand is available for 6-15 inches long-bladed Khukuris. Please mention the size of your Khukuri while you checkout.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days
- Shipping Time: 1-2 Weeks.