- The Wheel of Life (Samsara) Thangka Painting is a beautiful and intricate piece of art that tells the story of the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth in Buddhism.
- This traditional Thangka painting depicts the six realms of existence – the gods, demigods, humans, animals, hungry ghosts, and hell beings – which are represented as sections of the wheel.
- The painting also features the image of Yama, the Lord of Death, holding the wheel of life and pointing to the impermanent nature of all things.
- The Wheel of Life Thangka Painting serves as a reminder of the Buddhist concept of impermanence and the importance of living a virtuous life to break free from the cycle of Samsara.
- Our Wheel of Life Thangka Painting is hand-painted by skilled artisans in Nepal using traditional techniques and high-quality materials.
- This painting is a unique and meaningful addition to any home or meditation space, serving as a visual representation of Buddhist philosophy and teachings.
Dimensions: 77cm x 59cm