- This is a large size 100% hand-painted Thangka/Thanka painting which is painted on a cotton canvas using natural color stones and 24K Gold powder.
- This beautiful Thangka/Thanka painting depicts the remarkable detail of The Wheel of Transmigration, also known as the Wheel of Life, The Wheel of Samsara, or the Bhavacakra.
- This sacred image represents the eternal cycle of life and death, including the cycle of reincarnation which all of humanity is born into.
- It is this repeating cycle which the Buddha taught us we can escape from using the noble eightfold path in order to reach Nirvana.
- The eight components of this path are right view, right resolve, right speech, right conduct, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, and samadhi, or meditative absorption.
Height: 78 cm
Width: 58 cm