- This Kukri comes from a village in the western part of Nepal, Salyan.
- Salyani Kukri is a very unique and distinctive kukri due to its semi-curved blade. Unlike other Kukris with shoulder (peak) at the back, this Kukri doesn’t have one.
- Different patterns are forged in the blade at its top on both sides.
- Salyani Kukri is 100% hand-forged.
- All our Kukris are made to order.
– Blade size: 12 inches
– Handle length: 6 inches
– Blade steel: 5160
– Handle material: Rosewood
– Sheath: Water Buffalo Leather
– Actual weight: 570 gm
– Overall weight:770 gm
– Blade condition: Very Sharp
– Blade Thickness: 7 mm
– Edge grinding: Semi Convex
– Edge hardness: 55/57 HRC
– Blade grinding: Full Flat
– Blade finishing: Polished
– Handle finishing: Polished
– Accompanying: None
- Salyani Kukri can be used as a hunting knife, to chop wood, cut trees, cut meats, vegetables, and whatnot even as a souvenir collection.
- The wooden display stand can be purchased with additional charges.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days.
- Shipping Time: 1-2 Weeks.