- Ganjawal Kukri is a multifunctional traditional Nepali Gurkha Kukri that is similar to a modern-day Swiss knife with multiple accompanying tools like tweezers, ear cleaner, screwdriver, and needle.
- The origin of this Kukri is from the eastern part of Nepal, Dharan.
- Multi-tools that are included in the Kukri are the representation of the original ones and they do not function well as the main purpose.
- This Ganjuwal Kukri is 100% hand-forged.
- All our Kukris are made to order.
– Blade size: 10/12/15 inches
– Handle length: 5/7 inches
– Blade steel: 5160
– Handle material: Rosewood
– Sheath: Water Buffalo Leather
– Actual weight: 525 gm
– Overall weight: 725 gm
– Blade condition: Very Sharp
– Blade Thickness: 9 mm
– Edge grinding: Semi Convex
– Edge hardness: 55/57 HRC
– Blade grinding: Full Flat
– Blade finishing: Polished
– Handle finishing: Polished
– Accompanying: Karda, Chamak, and above mentioned multifunctional tools.
- Ganjawal Kukri Knife can be used as a hunting knife, to chop wood, cut trees, cut meats, vegetables, and whatnot even as a souvenir collection.
- The wooden display stand can be purchased with additional charges.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days.
- Shipping Time: 1-2 Weeks.