- The name of the Chainpure leather sheath kukri comes from a remote village of Nepal called Chainpur which is famous for kukri making.
- Chainpure leather sheath Gurkha Kukri is mostly used for decorative purposes and at the same time, they are working knife tools.
- Chainpure Kukri is 100% hand-forged not even used a bench grinder to its body.
- All our Kukris are made to order.
– Blade size: 10/12/15 inches
– Handle length: 5/7 inches
– Blade steel: 5160
– Handle material: Rosewood
– Sheath: Water Buffalo Leather
– Actual weight: 450 gm
– Overall weight: 650 gm
– Blade condition: Very Sharp
– Thickness of Spine: 8 mm
– Edge grinding: Semi Convex
– Edge hardness: 55/57 HRC
– Blade grinding: Full Flat
– Blade finishing: Polished
– Handle finishing: Polished
– Accompanying: Karda (small knife) / Chakmak (sharpener)
- Chainpure Gurkha Kukri can be used as a hunting knife, to chop wood, cut trees, cut meats, vegetables, and whatnot even as a souvenir collection.
- The wooden display stand can be purchased with additional charges.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days.
- Shipping Time: 1-2 Weeks.