- Hand forged Tin (3) Chirra Khukuri/Kukri has 3 fullers (Chirra in Nepali) on its blade (panel).
- All our kukris or khukuris are made to order.
– Blade size: 10/12/15 inches
– Handle length: 5/7 inches
– Blade steel: 5160
– Handle material: Rosewood
– Sheath: Black Leather
– Actual weight: 825 gm (varies with sizes)
– Overall weight: 1050 gm (varies with sizes)
– Blade condition: Very Sharp
– Thickness of blade: 10mm
– Edge grinding: Convex
– Edge hardness: 55/57hrc
– Blade grinding: Chirra
– Blade finishing: Polished
– Handle finishing: Polished
– Accompanying: None
- Hand forged 3 fullers or Tin Chirra kukri knife can be used as a hunting knife, to chop wood, cut trees, cut meats, vegetables, and what not even as a souvenir collection.
- The wooden display stand can be purchased with additional charges.
- Processing Time: 4-5 Days (10-inch blade size), 6-8 Days (12+ inches blade size)
- Shipping Time: 1-2 Weeks.