- The 5 Dragons design Tibetan Rug Made in Nepal is a beautiful and unique piece of home decor.
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Nepal, this rug is crafted using traditional techniques and locally sourced materials.
- The intricate dragon design on the rug is a symbol of power, strength, and good fortune in Tibetan culture.
- Made from 100% wool, this rug is not only beautiful but also durable and long-lasting.
- The natural wool fibers also make this rug easy to maintain and clean.
- The rug comes in a range of sizes to suit any room in your home, from a small accent rug to a large statement piece.
- By purchasing this rug, you are not only getting a beautiful piece of decor but also supporting fair trade and sustainable livelihoods for Nepali artisans.
- Add a touch of elegance and cultural significance to your home with the 5 Dragons design Tibetan Rug Made in Nepal.
- All our carpets, rugs are made to order.
Quality: 100 knots
Materials: 100% fine New Zealand Wool
Made By: Hand-Knotted Nepali Techniques
Processing Time: 12 to 14 weeks depending upon the size of the rug
Shipping Time: 1-2 weeks.