- Our Endless Knots design Tibetan rug is a stunning piece of home decor that will add warmth and character to any room.
- Handmade in Nepal using traditional techniques, this rug is a true work of art that celebrates the rich culture and heritage of the Himalayas.
- Made from high-quality wool, this rug is durable and long-lasting, ensuring it will be a part of your home for years to come.
- The Endless Knots design is a traditional Tibetan symbol that represents the interconnectedness of all things, making this rug not only beautiful but also meaningful.
- Each rug is unique, with its own pattern and color combination, so you can be sure that you are getting a one-of-a-kind piece for your home.
- Available in a range of sizes, this rug is versatile and can be used in a variety of spaces, from the living room to the bedroom.
- By purchasing this rug, you are not only getting a beautiful and unique piece of home decor but also supporting sustainable livelihoods for our Nepali artisans.
- All our carpets, rugs are made to order.
Quality: 100 knots
Materials: 100% fine New Zealand Wool
Made By: Hand-Knotted Nepali Techniques
Processing Time: 12 to 14 Weeks
Shipping Time: 1-2 Weeks.