- Our Endless Knots and Flowers design Tibetan rug is handmade by skilled artisans in Nepal using traditional techniques.
- The rug features a beautiful pattern of endless knots and flowers, which symbolize longevity, prosperity, and happiness.
- Made from 100% wool, this rug is not only beautiful but also durable and long-lasting.
- The natural wool fibers also make the rug soft and comfortable underfoot.
- The rug is available in various sizes to fit any room in your home, from the living room to the bedroom.
- Each rug is unique, with slight variations in color and pattern due to the handmade nature of the product.
- Our hassle-free shopping experience, secure payment options, and worldwide shipping make it easy for you to own a piece of Nepali craftsmanship.
- All our carpets, rugs are made to order.
Quality: 100 knots
Materials: 100% fine New Zealand Wool
Made By: Hand-Knotted Nepali Techniques
Processing Time: 12 to 14 weeks depending upon the size of the rug
Shipping Time: 1-2 weeks.