- Tibetan Tiger Rugs, handmade with love in Kathmandu, Nepal by skilled artisans.
- These rugs are inspired by traditional Tibetan designs and are made using 100% wool, which is locally sourced and dyed with eco-friendly colors.
- It is woven with 100 knots per square inch density.
- Tiger is a symbol of power, alertness, and discipline.
- The art of carpet weaving is an old tradition in Nepal, especially in the mountainous region of the country.
- All our carpets, and rugs are made to order.
Quality: 100 knots
Materials: 100% fine New Zealand Wool
Made By: Hand-Knotted Nepali Techniques
Processing Time: 12 to 14 weeks depending upon the size of the rug
Shipping Time: 1-2 weeks.