- This fully gold-plated, deeply carved, and double base 8.5 inches Tibetan Medicine Buddha Statue is made from copper. There are also 8 auspicious symbols on his robe.
- Medicine Buddha is a transformation of Buddha Shakyamuni – the embodiment of all the Buddhas’ healing qualities, associated with healing both physical and mental suffering.
- In his right hand, he holds a myrobalan branch, an important compound of several Tibetan medicines.
- In his left hand, a bowl containing three forms of nectar to cure disease counteracts aging and illuminates the mind.
- Meditating in front of the Medicine Buddha Statue, not only helps to alleviate physical and mental stress, increases healing powers both for oneself and others but also to overcome spiritual sickness, attachment, hatred, and ignorance.
Height: 8.5 inches
Weight: 1.7kg (Approx.)