- This Dhaka Clutch Bag DCB02 is 100% handmade to support the program “Weaving for Empowerment” and teach disadvantaged women marketable skills, to help them become economically independent, to keep traditional Nepali weaving alive, and to inspire other women to join them in creating a new and promising future.
- Dhaka is a Nepali traditional handwoven fabric in various colours with intricate patterns on it.
- It is the most remarkable and visible textile which is worn by the indigenous Limbu people of eastern Nepal.
- It is truly an indigenous form of expression reflecting Nepali mastery of craftsmanship.
- A detachable leather wrist strap.
- A metal zipper closure.
- A polyester lining.
- Size: W-10” x H-7”
- Materials: Dhaka, Leather, Cotton Lining.