- This double base 9″ Gold plated Shakyamuni Buddha Statue is made from copper.
- This meticulous statue depicts Shakyamuni Buddha sitting on a lotus platform.
- In this statue, the Buddha is depicted in the “earth-touching mudra” which recalls the moment of his enlightenment, when he touched the earth to witness his profound realization.
- Shakyamuni Buddha, born Siddhartha Gautama, was the founder of Buddhism.
- At the age of 29, Siddhartha renounced the luxury of his royal heritage to take up the life of a religious wanderer. After gaining profound insight into the true nature of reality, he attained complete enlightenment at the age of 35.
Height – 9″
Weight – 2.3kg (Approx.)