Have you seen the Chakras Inside your Friend’s Body or heard about Chakra notes?
The truth is no.
So, how will you know there are chakras in your body?
Chakra is an abstract thing; it is just like an air that can be felt but is invisible to our eyes.
When you are dominated with the following feelings all the time like:
- Lack of enthusiasm
- Lack of creativity
- Lack of stability
- Lack of wisdom
- Too many emotions
- Too much sex
- Blandness, etc.
Then there is something wrong in your chakras.
If you are a person who loves to enjoy your life in drinking, gambling, and womanizing, then you can say to yourself, you have a problem with your Sacral Chakra.
Do you know that chakras are also associated with colors like green, orange, blue, violet, and indigo?
This is the western interpretation of chakras.
According to the Hindu Religious Text Books, chakras don’t have colors.
Christopher Hills was the first person to mention Chakra color in his book called Nuclear Evolution.
He published this book in the 70s, since then, people have been quoting his book.
That’s why, we see chakras with colors.
Chakras have also been associated with the notes of music like C, D, E, F, G, A, and B.
What does chakra note mean actually?
It means all the musical notes of the C Major Scale.
In other words, it also means the sound of a singing bowl.
Going back to the Vedas, do you find the chakra notes?
The answer is no.
It is the westerner, who associated chakras with musical notes.
And we should be thankful to them.
In the next paragraph, we are going to tell you why.
What’s Musical Note got to do with Chakras?
Because music cures our disease.
This is the reason why the Egyptians used music for thousands of years, and the modern world calls it Sound Therapy today.
The music penetrates our body comes into contact with neurons and nerves and creates a sensation.
Here sensation means being healed.
When there is sensation, you feel relaxed.
This is how the balancing of chakras takes place inside your body because thousands of neurons and nerves are connected to the chakras.
This also means that a chakra is a group of cells; it is a tissue, and it is a point.
Do you know there are 114 chakras in our body; of all, 7 is the most important one?
Each of these has a name.
Read the following paragraph to know their names.
Singing Bowl Chakra Chart
If you want to have the chakra chart of a singing bowl, please look below.
But first want to say we would like to go in a descending order to say their names in English, Nepali, and Hindi.
- Root Chakra (Muladhara Chakra) (7th) (Located at the base of the spine, inside a triangular-shaped tissue, on the top of Shiva Lingam like structure)
- Sacral Chakra (Swavisthan Chakra) (6th) (Located between Root Chakra and naval)
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipur Chakra) (5th) (located above naval)
- Heart Chakara (Anahat Chakra) (4th) (located between naval and heart)
- Throat Chakra (Vishudi Chakra) (3rd) (located just below vocal cord)
Third Eye Chakra (Agya Chakra) (2nd) (located in the middle of two eyebrows)
- Crown Chakra (Sunya Chakra) (1st) (located on the top part of your head, in the middle part)
You know chakra is a Hindu word as well as a Sanskrit word. Some Hindu words have been derived from Sanskrit.
In Hindu society, the 5 elements are given top priorities: air, water, fire, earth, and sky.
Four of these elements are seen in the chakra chart of a singing bowl.
- For example, Root Chakra (Muladhara Chakra) is an element of earth.
- Sacral Chakra (Savisthan Chakra) as an element of water.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipur Chakra) as an element of fire.
- Heart Chakara (Anahan Chakra) as an element of air.
Chakra Notes Singing Bowl
When you hit a singing bowl with a mallet, you create notes like C, D, E, F, G, A, and B.
Each of these notes is related to chakras.
Here they are.
- Root Chakra (Muladhars Chakra) (7th ) (C Note)
- Sacral Chakra (Swavisthan Chakra) (6th ) (D Note)
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipur Chakra) (5th ) (E Note)
- Heart Chakara (Anahat Chakra) (4th ) (F Note)
- Throat Chakra (Vishudi Chakra) (3rd ) ( G Note)
- Third Eye Chakra (Agya Chakra) (2nd ) (A Note)
- Crown Chakra (Sunya Chakra) (1st ) (B Note)
We would like to tell you we sell the following singing bowls.
And you can buy any of them for the activation of your chakras.
- Peter Hess handmade Meditation Singing Bowl
- Golden Buddha Meditation Singing Bowl
- Handmade Plain Meditation Singing Bowl
- Full moon Meditation Singing Bowl
- Tibetan Mantra Yoga Meditation Singing Bowl
- Sacred Lingam Yoga Meditation Singing Bowl
Notes and Chakra
When you hit a singing bowl with a mallet, you produce a sound that will linger around you. And you also produce a note, this is what the musicians say in their language.
The notes produced along with sound have a relationship with chakras. These notes play a great role in making your chakra a well-programmed device of your life.
These lingering notes of a singing bowl have vibrations, resonances, and frequencies that will be absorbed by your body and by your chakras.
The parts of your body started to get back into shape during the absorption of vibrations, resonances, and frequencies, and after a few months, you will head towards wellness.
These notes are also believed to cure different organs of your body like the liver, kidney, lungs, etc.
If you are suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis, you can use a singing bowl to treat it, but we also recommend you take a medicine.
Together, both work well.